Wednesday 5 April 2017

Stampin' Up! Onstage

Hello

Today I am off to the Stampin' Up! On Stage Live in Amsterdam!

What is Onstage? It brings together Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, not just from Europe, but all over the world. And when we get together we like to 'Swap' to share ideas. So what am I swapping? Here you go...


These are little mini succulents in their own little terrariums. The succulents are cut from the Succulent Framelits in Mint Macaron card stock, and the ends have been inked with Rich Razzleberry ink. The bases are cut from Kraft, and the domes are plastic shot glasses.

Here is just 1 on its own:



I have made 100 of these to swap, and only thing is, I didn't really think about how much room they would take up in my suitcase, so I am lucky its a big one.

Hope to see you again soon!

Rebecca x


No comments:

Post a Comment