Saturday 10 June 2017

Hello, and welcome to my entry in the Crafty Inklings 3rd Blog Hop!

As you may be aware we are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the East Anglia area of the UK. Today you are joining me from Jacqui's blog. I hope you liked her projects, and will enjoy mine too.

Today I am showing you two cards which use products from the new Stampin' Up! 2017 - 2018 Annual Catalogue. They use two of the new 'In Colors'; Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink. I didn't think I would like the pink but it is really growing on me. And the Lemon Lime, wow! At first glance its quite bright, but both this and the Powder Pink work really well with the Night of Navy base. I have also used the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper, Happy Birthday Thinlits, and Pretty Label Punch.



More inspiration to follow over the coming weeks. I will hand you over to Sarah, who has something amazing to show you.

See you soon

Rebecca

x

7 comments:

  1. Love these Rebbecca...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Loving the Die, it seems really popular with customers too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rebecca - I have this Suite on my Wish list (along with about 95% of the rest of the catalogue ��)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Rebecca, they showcase both the papers and the dies beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, this is a must have die :)

    ReplyDelete